Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Aliens III

I'm 37 and a half weeks, still feeling good. This child is quite comfortable, as evident by the video below. When she gets to moving like this, which is most of the time she's awake, I like to play the game, "Guess the Extremity". Aside from distinctly knowing where her bum is, I'm usually at a loss. At this point, knees, elbows, arms, legs, fingers and toes all feel just about the same, painful; but any mother-to-be can testify along with me that it is the best painful feeling in the world. I'm going to miss this when she's born.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

6 comments:

The Schwengels said...

WOW!!! That was incredible!!! Seriously...this baby is nearly bustin' through! :) Can't wait!!!

And yes...still check yours too!

Miss you bunches!

amosclarkson said...

Da,these videos of your paper thin, no fat belly and your active kiddos NEVER cease to amaze me! Love it!

Micah and Beth said...

I've never seen anything like it!!! Except, maybe when Lucy was in your belly and you posted a video then. You have some seriously strong children!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought your last belly video was traumatic...this is unreal! Glad to hear you're feeling okay. And thanks for the comment on our blog! You are our family blog inspiration.

Susan

Kevin and Supavan said...

I think she's surfing in there. Tell her Auntie Sue can't wait to hold her and squeeze her and love her....

Melanie & Scott said...

that video is amazing!! that is one strong kiddo :-)