Thursday, August 17, 2006

A cry in the wilderness

OK - so I am going to start blogging. A lot of times, the husband is a little overlooked in the whole baby process - so I have decided to be the voice of the people - the men of the world.

First of all - we can all agree that when mama is happy, everybody's happy. Given that, here are a few responses to avoid as a man responding to a pregnant wife:

Q. Does this dress make me look fat?
A. No - your butt does.
Correct answer: No, the BABY does.....make you look beautiful.

Wife: My feet (back, arm, eyelash, fingernail) hurts.
Husband: Sucks to be you.
Correct answer: There is none...unless you want to spend the next hour rubbing it.

Wife: Plug your nose, the baby has gas.
Husband: What crawled up your butt and died?
Correct answer: How can something so wrong...smell so right. I love you and can't wait to have that baby.

I hope you have all benefited from all that I have learned in the last nine months. More to come...Charles

btw - don't say anything about this to my wife.

No comments: