Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Evolultion of CrAZy!

We've had a very busy week. Charles was out of town for work for the first time in a long time, Lucy had her first day of nursery school, and me, well I'm just trying to stay sane! Saturday my good friend/"cousin" Sarah Koehler married her one true love, Scott, in a beautiful and intimate ceremony . The reception was grand and there were many faces I haven't seen in years. It was great catching up with old friends. Unfortunely (if not predictably), I did not have my camera. So, no pictures...yet. I'll try to steal some from my big sis, and hopefully I'll post them soon!

Here's how blogging goes in our house. If I've been good, I'll have taken pitcures through out the week, and I'll write about the stories that accompany them. Nine times out of ten, I don't have my camera. And when I realize that it's about time for a post, I find myself snapping pictures of Lucy at any opportune (and inopportune) moment. Go figure, this post is no different than the many others that precede it.

Lucy loves her Disney movies. I can vouch for that. Earlier this week I decided I needed a break from Ariel, Cinderella, and Lightning McQueen, so I put in Moulin Rouge. The music and wild scenery entertained her and I was happy to be watching actual people act. After four consecutive viewings, I went out on a limb and put in Napoleon Dynamite. Here is what happened, and perhaps has a little to do with the following pictures.

Lucy glued to the screen...


About half way through the movie, she went running down the hall, without pants and hair tie missing.


Back down the hall, still pantless, but dancing this time.


Still dancing, still pantless (but did you notice she still has her shoes on?).


Crazy facial expression meets crazy hair, and cray pantless, dancing baby!


At this point Dad decided Lucy needed her bath and off they went, leaving me to finish Napoleon Dynamite by myself. I did not complain.


Still a crazy baby, but at least she's clean!

1 comment:

Preston and Ashten's World said...

Girlie, are you gonna let your momma post pic's like that of you on the internet?? Those are some nice boots though...P