Friday, April 06, 2007

Asian Pears Teddy Bears

Everytime I feed Lucy baby food, she heaves (no exaggeration). I've come to the realization that she's probably going to skip the bland stuff altogether and move straight to table food. She had her first taste of real fruit today and couldn't get enough. She didn't do too much other than scrape her bottom teeth on it, but it's a start.

What month is it, seriously? In order to brave this crazy weather today, Lucy wore her wintercoat for next year. I thought she was going to swim in it, but it was only a little big. Anywho, here she is, my little pink teddy bear. There's that little tongue acion I referred to earlier.

Lucy hanging her head in embarrassment. The torture parents inflict on their children...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! I'm in love again!! Well, actually, I never stopped....we can talk about dating again next tuesday..I don't want to rush things and get my heart broken again though.....Master P