Monday, January 15, 2007

Happy 20 weeks Lucy!

Lucy turned 20 weeks this past Sunday. She has grown so much over the last 4 and a half months. It's hard to believe that she was such an itty-bitty thing when we brought her home. This post documents her growth so far. Also, it would have been better if I had taken her picture at the same time, in the same place every month... but I did not. Oh well. Here she is, my bloody screaming baby, drawing her first breath, all 8 lbs 3 oz, 21 inches of her.

Lucy at one week old. At this point in her life all she wanted to do was sleep. Ah, I miss those days. What I do not miss is struggling to keep her awake during her feedings (obviously that is no longer an issue). Nowadays I am lucky if she gets in three 30 minute naps during the day. This girl is a cat-napper!

Lucy at a month and a half. She definitely inherited her father's hair.

Lucy at two months. Here she is modeling her first 3-6 month outfit. By the way, the shirt she is wearing is a turtleneck.

Lucy at two and half months.


Four months.

Four and a half months. Doesn't she look like such a big girl? If you ask me she looks more and more like Dad everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is growing up sooooo fast! But at every stage, she is beautiful.... Give Lucy lots of hugs and kisses from her Auntie Sue.

HollyBids said...

Cute cute and cute! I'm really looking forward to seeing you all this weekend at Em's wedding - this will be fun!!